Batman TV show and Comic Book Parody Mixes

 

What if Batman was inserted into all TV shows. Imagine Batman television show mixes like Batman on the Twilight Zone instead of William Shatner, Batman replacing Tom Selleck as Thomas Magnum, Batman replacing Mr. Leonard Nemoy as Spock on Star Trek, or even Batman replacing Jerry Mathers as the Beaver. I got the idea thanks to DC Comics pretty much creating an over abundance of Batman comic books every month. I thought why stop with 20 books a month, why not have Batman take over everything.

I think Adam West could have been great in Star Trek, and Michael Keaton would have been great playing Batman playing Magnum P.I. Batman could have replaced Rod Serling as the narrator for the Twilight Zone.

I doubt Batman fans could ever get enough Batman. I know if Adam West or Michael Keaton were involved I'd be watching the show. Christian Bale would probably not be too happy with my television programming, but Batman is more than just a superhero action star. I think he would make a great comedian or dramatic character as well. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Stephen Spielberg Hated This Hulk Episode

The Six Million Dollar Man TV Show Facts

1990 TV Flash Facts