How to Use Free Paint.net Software to Draw a Graphic Novel


 This video shows how I use free software called Paint.net to draw graphic novels that I have self-published at Amazon.com. For example of how some of my art looks like check out the image below featuring Ug Lug and the Kung Fu Cat.


I love how easy Paint.net is to use. To be honest I have experienced a few minor glitches, but I think it's great for beginners especially and for those that like to keep it simple. The line tool is my favorite it allows you to easily bend and shape the line of your drawing. I'm sure Photoshop is superior in a lot of ways for those that are used to all of its capabilities, but you can't beat Paint.net's price which is free. I would link to it here, but I suggest you Google it as sometimes links change and I wouldn't want to steer someone to the wrong site.

If you'd like to know more about Caveman Comics check out the Official Caveman Comics Site.

For a list of all my books including those I've used this software to create go to my Amazon Author's Page

For lots more videos on cartoons, funny stuff, TV, movie, and comic books check out my Youtube page.

I'm also on Bitchut, and Rumble.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Stephen Spielberg Hated This Hulk Episode

The Six Million Dollar Man TV Show Facts

1990 TV Flash Facts