New Panel from Liberty Ace Comic Book Project

 This is a panel from my Liberty Ace project I'm working on. I've got my new character Steel Thunder which I may go with something else like Steel the Thunder Warrior before it's all said and done. The monster is Liberty Ace's Uncle Jack a lovable mad scientist who turned himself into a monster. Steel is using his thunder punch here creating a super sonic thunder boom sound capable of throwing his opponents for a loop. The plan is to bring in some of my old characters I had with my old superhero website years ago. Time-Rider will be the first candidate as the story heavily relies on time travel. I may even wind up naming the book itself the ATTA Files or something to that effect. Then I could showcase various heroes and villains I've created over the years. 

May take a while, I'm only up to page 14, but I want this to be something special before I release it to Amazon. Any thoughts or ideas will be greatly appreciated.


Here's an ad I made for my Liberty Ace book that I'm working on.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Stephen Spielberg Hated This Hulk Episode

The Six Million Dollar Man TV Show Facts

1990 TV Flash Facts