Hulk vs Batman - What would really happen cartoon parody

 



Hulk vs Batman Cartoon Parody - What Would Really Happen if the Hulk Fought Batman The Incredible Hulk from Marvel Comics takes on Batman from DC Comics in this funny cartoon parody battle of the century! Can even ramming the Batmobile into the Hulk stop him? Can Batman use his intellect to come up with a plan to defeat the Incredible Hulk, or will Hulk smash puny Pointy-Ears Human? I created this cartoon using Cartoon Animator software along with Paint net for creating some of the designs. Please consider checking out my author's page at Amazon for a list of all my books - http://amazon.com/author/timfrady and my blog at http://tvcrazyman.com/ After you've seen what I think would really happen in a Batman vs Hulk fight check out what happened in the comics back in 1981 in my comic review of the great classic comic match-up of all time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Stephen Spielberg Hated This Hulk Episode

1990 TV Flash Facts

Shocking Memories of the 70s